6/04/2007

I'm not a good blogger...

...But I can do other things! We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Here are some of mine!

I can cure cancer! I spent Saturday morning (we left the house at 7 a.m.) walking to cure cancer. I hadn't known that is all it takes and I got free yogurt & sunchips at the end. Yay!

I cannot pass up funnel cake. On Saturday, after a long nap, I went to the Herndon Carnival. Is anything better than a sunny day with carnies and funnel cake? I think not. If I ever get married there will be funnel cake instead of a traditional cake.

I can make my boyfriend throw up. If you make someone ride with you on multiple rickety carny rides after feeding them only funnel cake, they may throw up just a little bit.

I cannot tap a keg so that it appropriately vents the air. I felt bad when the first dozen round of beers were all head. I was at a graduation party for a gal my boyfriend knows. They assumed that my UofM background made me some sort of kegs-pert. Ah well.

I can push through my accelerated summer semester at school, or here's hoping I can. It lasts until the beginning of July and, so far, during the week I get about 4 - 5 hours of sleep each night.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no, that's not much sleep! I did love the update, though, so if your sleep is sacrificed, so be it!

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You CAN entertain the masses (i.e. Robyn and myself) with a blog update. Hurrah for you! The two month hiatus only makes the update all the better. Between curing cancer, taking carnie rides, and all the beer and funnel cake, you should take a much-deserved nap!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home