2/25/2007

Snow!


Yay for snow! This is my courtyard at my apartment complex...so pretty. I took a lovely walk in all this snow down to the grocery store. I was expecting it to be crazy crowded because as soon as people see one snow flake they think all stores will run out of milk, but twasn't. Apparently no one wanted to drive in all this gorgeous snow but since I don't own a car twasn't an issue for me. Yay for snow!


So I spent the afternoon making chili and trying to clean off my desk. Sadly enough (or not, depending on your perspective), snow and chili were the highlight of my weekend. I spent Friday night fighting with Matty over evidentiary standards in the American judicial system and then I went to work on Saturday. But I did enjoy the sleeping in! AND when I got home on Saturday I had Girl Scout Cookies waiting. Yay! Now, off to a new week....but maybe tomorrow will be a snow day! Here's hoping!

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home