11/02/2006

Amusement!

Good Day Folks!
I know tis late to talk about my weekend but I never do anything exciting, or hardly ever. The weekend prior to this past I spent cloistered in the library to write my midterm. I found time to go on too many dates and go to a bar that had board games! First I kicked Matt's ass at Connect Four then a bunch of us got drunk and played Jenga (at my insistence). Although they were hesitant to play at first they got crazy into it. I totally lost the second game.
I only slept three or four hours on Sunday night and turned my midterm in Monday morning...then proceeded to slack-off the rest of the week until I skipped town. Twas fun! I went to visit my friend Matt who resides in Norfolk, as he is a sailor and that is where they live. Although I love driving Mumma's car, it was quite the crappy drive 'cause it was raining and dark. At one point I drove over a series of low bridges and could see the dark, rolling sea right next to me. Then I drove through a very long tunnel. Nofolk was nifty though.
Matt and I went to the beach on Saturday and there was a haunted house on the boardwalk. It freaked me out! There were "cast members" in the dark hallways and they jumped out and yelled things. I made Matt go first and that helped. And then I visited the ocean, well my feet visited the ocean. Twas warm! (Not that I was gonna jump in or anything.) Then Matt and I broke into a really nice hotel to go up to the fancy roof bar/pool. That Matt, such a trouble-maker, not straight edge at all. ;-) Then on Sunday we went to Busch Gardens and I whole-heartedly enjoyed the rollering and the coastering! Yay!
But now it is back the non-amusement world. Boo.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite sentence...

>Then I drove through a very long tunnel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home