10/05/2006

Stealing a Blog

I stole this blog from Puddles!
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Matt, a gentleman friend of mine who enjoys telephonic communication.
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Only if I am nervous.
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: I have decided to take concert to mean "accord or harmony"...and I plan to go to a concert never! Screw harmony!
Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Apparently. Apparently I say apparently quite frequently these days.
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: A sundae - vanilla with whip cream, however, the chocolate sauce was lacking.
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Oh shut up!" to Cam the Stalker aka my friend & neighbor. He called my cell phone and used his creepy voice to tell me he was watching me, as he stood outside the window.
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Constantly. As the previous post indicates Tivo and I have a true love bond.
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: Not yet. I will only hunt the real game....man. And since this is not yet an option, no hunting.
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: What do I look like, a psychic? Stop pressuring me!
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Sleeping...but I Tivo'd The Office so I am watching that instead.
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: Just lust at first sight.
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
A: Emilie...my fake French sister.
Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Of course not...better living through chemistry my friend, better living.
Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Apparently, since I have three alarm clocks.
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Um...when I was ten years old I think. Probably. I was on a snowboard more recently.
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: Oh who knows, I sleep around so much it is hard to keep track. Let me go check my collection of motel soaps. Seriously, I think maybe my mom's house.
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: God no, what a horrible thought.
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: Hmm...does the two hour long Hugh Hefner biography I Tivo'd count as a movie? I liked that cute little Ella Enchanted, but my options for the past two weeks are limited.
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: Probably more bored than twisted...and I'm a professional. ;-)
THE LAST PERSON LIST
1. You saw: The Cosi waitress
2. Talked to on the phone: Cam the Stalker
3. Hugged: Hmm...I dunno. Mumma I think!
4. Text: Kirsten who loves her phone but doesn't like to talk on it. :-)
5. Messaged over myspace: Yeah no...I don't think so.
FAVORITES
1. Number: 12...nothin' like an even dozen
2. Song: I don't have a favorite song...but I recall once when my brother was ten he disclosed that "The Wind Beneath My Wings" was his favorite song (and he isn't gay...probably).
3. Color: Plum, like the color of the bruise my brother is gonna give me
4. Season: Fall...because I am pretty in fall colors
TRUE/FALSE
I am a morning person: I enjoy the morning quite a bit, but my family would say unequivocally false. At one point they used to vote who had to wake me up.
I am a perfectionist: Nope! I don't have the energy.
I am an only child: I am the only good one (my parents told me that, shhh...don't tell the others)
I am currently in my pajamas: Should be, but am not.
I am currently single: Indeed!
I can be paranoid at times: Who told you that? Who? Tell me!
I currently regret something that I have done: Not particularly. I try not to regret, but the things I do regret are the ones left undone.
I enjoy texting on the phone: Enjoy? It isn't ice cream or sex people.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger SB said...

a scandolous lie, harlot!

bridge over troubled waters was my favorite at 10. take that, midler.

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger K8 said...

See, I knew you would deny the conversation ever occurred. Maybe you got the titles confused, they do have things in common...Wind/Water, Beneath/Over. Either way, you love Bette so why hide it?

 
At 1:25 AM , Blogger Emily said...

i stoled this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home