5/09/2006

The Littlest Bit of Breaks

I am currently on the smallest of all school breaks! My last final was due in this past Monday and classes start up again this coming Monday. Boo! Boo I say! But I do get July & August off so that is somethin'. And what have I done/will I do for my brief reprise? So far I have done...Nothing! Yay for nothing! I hung out with friends Monday after work and did laundry. Today I blew of a fella who annoys me (go me!) so I could sit on my ass and watch Scrubs. [I have to pause to say how thrilled! I was that Scrubs did a parody of the "I learned it from watching you Dad, okay!" anti-drug commercial. That quote lives in a special place in my heart, maybe because I would be sitting in my room or living room doing something and my lovely Robyn would walk into the room and randomly shout it at me. Ah, the good old days.]

This weekend I am off to Blacksburg to graduate! Of course my wonderful, obsessive sister sent me quite the itinerary for the weekend. In addition to the regular itinerary stuff most people say...like dates and time of specific events, this one included notes on the weather, suggestions on clothing items, and recommendations of what we should eat 'off the clock'. So sweet. ;-)

Meanwhile, I am gonna sit on my ass and play the BEST game ever that Robyn sent me, like two years ago. Depsite my practice I still only get an 88%. Let's see if you punks can do better!

(**UPDATE** As soon as I posted this I went back to the super fun game and got a 98% suckas!)

5 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

98% on first try--which proves that I am better than you. But, you have a job, so that negates my accomplishment.

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger SB said...

96% second try! But I gotta say, it's really the luck of the draw. If you get Colorado or Wyoming first without some of those border states... well you ain't gettin it in the right spot.

 
At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate! I'm reading your blog while I'm watching Scrubs. =)

That is a fun game... I forgot what my best score was, but I did reall well... after lots and lots of practice.

Amit

 
At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA !! 94%.. with an error of only 5 miles... (Damn Delaware was early in the list !!)... and complete in 240 secs

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Whatever, liars. You all did not do that well.

My score was based on watching Kate's map making friend in action. "I learned it from watching YOU, cartographer!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home