4/20/2006

I'm In Hate

I'm in hate with a girl here at the library. I sit...shlubbed over my laptop with books on Social Psychology and the interactions of self-presentation & interpersonal psychotherapy piled high around me. And a probably 19 year old, tall, skinny, tanned, blond thing wearing a tube top and hot pants (in the library!?!?!) is sitting across from me. Her lap top is newer and smaller than mine - just like her to me. She keeps flipping her long blond hair and getting up to 'stretch' ...I shall keep eating my ham sandwich. I am probably smarter though - God I hope so. If I walk by and she has Advanced Principles of Astrophysics in front of her I am gonna retch.

Oh good....a more realistic shlubby girl with a bad perm just blocked her from my line of view. I am shallow and ridiculous, I am aware. Let me live in my world of social comparisons - after all part of my paper is on that very topic. ;-)

3 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart Kate. She is funny and I just snorted my wine because of her. The wine tastes like burning in my nose. That's why I heart Kate. Keep up the hate, girl!

 
At 2:19 AM , Blogger SB said...

I want a Roar-shack test done on me. And yes I purposely spelled that as wrong as I could.

Oh yeah, I like the "blogging live" thing this post has going. Though I was hoping for a "Okay, does anyone out there know how to get blood off a laptop keyboard?" concluding paragraph.

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger K8 said...

That would be a good concluding note. But alas, my time at the library did not include any overt aggression. Unless you count the bloody mess that is my final paper, which is not about the Rorschach!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home