2/07/2006

I Want One!

It is completely unfair for some random guy to get a restraining order against Paris Hilton, while the rest of us in the world have to continue tolerate her existence. Unfair I say! Unfair! I want one! Can't we at least get a retraining order against her for the US? We can pawn her off to an unsuspecting nation! It worked with Michael Jackson and Bahrain. But what masochistic country would take her?

On a personal note I have decided that the Chinese Year of the Dog is not gonna be my year. So far it has made me hate my email and my cell phone...only strange guys I am not that interested in/excited about use those things to communicate with me. While the guys (or in this case a guy) with whom you have a lovely Sunday afternoon drinkin' coffee, talking, and laughing apparently got all their fingers broken after they were unable to pay up an irresponsible SuperBowl bet....leaving them unable to dial phones and send emails. I am waiting for my smoke signal or singing telegram.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Blogger Charlie said...

What is his name ? DO you want me to have a talk with him ?

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger K8 said...

It is just my lot in life and I don't appreciate God's sense of humor. Those in whom I am not interested can't get enough of me while those that I like are not interested! Ironic. :-P

 
At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those who are 'baby daddies' inevitable are not going to be....that is everyone's lot in life. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home