2/03/2006

All Filler, No Killer

So I understand from my brother (Puddles!) that I am allowed to just post crap on my blog that is completely uninteresting and formulaic! He says they are themes and memes. And we discovered that the likeliest reason they are called memes is that they are all about me, me! Logical, no? Of course if this is not the reason and you do know the reason, feel free to share it.

Here I go all about me. Me!

Four jobs I've had:
Blockbuster register gal
Neuroscience research assistant
ER x-ray assistant
Crazy person wrangler (Counselor)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Legally Blonde
Raising Arizona
Goonies
Big Trouble In Little China

Four places I've lived:
Detroit, MI
Fairfax, VA
Ann Arbor, MI
Washington, DC

Four TV shows I love:
Lost
Project Runway
Simpsons
Scrubs

Four places I've vacationed:
Port Huron, MI (yay for Grandmas who live on lakes!)
The Continent (England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Czech, the Netherlands)
U.S. Virgin Islands (three times, so my bro & sis who've only been once can suck it)
Nags Head

Four of my favorite dishes:
chicken broccoli pot pies a la mumma
filet mignon
spicy tuna roll
soup!

Four sites I visit daily:
Yahoo! where i keep most of my email
What is happening outside where i keep the weather
Superficial Crap cause i like to be bitchy and gossipy
News cause they have the soduku online and they tell me what is happenin' and might be fun to do

Four places I'd rather be right now:
St. Thomas
Paris
in my bed
in Vince Vaughn's bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home