2/15/2006

Romantic Hangover Day

February 15th - the day of the romantic hangover. Some people OD'ed - whether it was on sick dopey baby talk, Sex & the City dvds, or copious pints of Ben & Jerry. So y'all take two aspirin and think of ten caustic anti-love comments to get over it.

My V date wasn't as horrid as I had hoped. He remembered it was Valentines, like I was hoping he wouldn't, and brought me roses. But that was nice of him. And then he took me to this Moroccan place (as he is from Morocco). I liked hearing about Morocco and whatnot...and that made him more interesting, bumping him up to a 4 on the Interest Scale.

And now is over to the neighbor boy's house to watch Lost, which I love, followed by Project Runway, which I adore! The neighbor boy has one of those bachelor TVs that takes up the whole wall in the livingroom. Lost is best on bachelor boy TVs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home