3/31/2006

Sunny Sunny Sunshiny Day!

It has indeed been a sunny sunny sunshiny day in the Washington, DC area. It is truly spring time. And how did I spend the day? Inside at a conference for school. And how am I set to spend the rest of this glorious weekend? Inside at a conference for school. Boo, I say. Boo.

As for me, I have nothing exciting to post! I go to work...I go to school...I go to sleep (sometimes)...I go back to work....I go back to school. That is not the stuff of scintillating blog posts. Not at all. I do love that Rorschach!

I could mention that I have dated a cartographer since my last post. I didn't know there were still cartographers out there. I guess I figured all the maps were already made. Apparently not. I could mention that I watched that movie "Just Friends" and it turned out to be funnier than I thought it would be. Of course, the wine I was drinking may have altered my view. But who's to say?

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned a new word today: fucktard. But I don't know if I can use it all by myself, so I bequeath it unto you for any use you see fit. Have a sunshiny day

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger K8 said...

what a fucktarded word. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home