4/21/2006

Popcorn Thoughts

As I have been attempting to concentrate on my papers and finals and whatnots...thoughts will just pop into my head, unbidden and nonsensical. Here is a list of these thoughts that is by no means exhaustive.

* I wonder how groupies that slept with Vanilla Ice back in the day think of that experience now. And who is today's Vanilla Ice that people will regret later?

* Maybe Bell Biv Devoe were on to something when they say "Never trust a big butt and a smile" in their song Poison. I bet all of J.Lo's husbands & fiancee's wish they woulda paid more attention to early 90's song lyrics.

* When did dancing change from something graceful and pretty to something dirty and primal? I think I'll blame my parent's generation for that.

* Are there really enough mentally challenged and elderly folk to keep the velcRo shoe people in business?

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can not blame your parents generation for dirty dancing.. that started with your grandparents generation. We just took all the talent out of dancing.. so anyone in the 60's could dance.

 
At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelled Velcro wrong, I am not sure what Velco is :)

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger K8 said...

apparently i need the Velcro or Velco shoes as i am mentally disabled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home