5/28/2006

Saddest Story Ever

I just posted, so I ain't writin' a lot again. But I just wanted to share this, the saddest story ever. Such is unrequited love...but I am just assuming that. Maybe the giant plastic swan returns his affection. To go along with my sadness, I spent the evening watching an interpretive dance troupe reenact Alice In Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass. They spent two hours undulating and screaming on stage wearing rags. At one point they threw a stuffed pig at me. So I got to hold that for the rest of the show. Shoulda thrown it back at their artsy asses. I spent two hours laughing inappropriately at their serious screams and emotive undulations. Hilarious....so maybe not so sad after all. Except for the parents of those dancers. "My son dresses up in rags and tights, screams, and cracks eggs on his head for a living." I rest my case.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The swan story is so tragic and hilarious at the same time. Mostly hilarious.

 
At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sad for the poor swan. and for you, for enduring that terrible show!

Blech! Why did you attend that?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home