10/21/2006

Random 20

I finally got around to playing the random 20 game...probably because I am procrastinating from writing my take-home Midterm. The following lines are the first lines from the first 20 songs that came up when I randomly played all the mp3s on my computer.

1. Where it began I can’t begin to knowin, but then I know it is growin’ strong

2. Play somethin’ for me Alicia…there you go Chris

3. In the years before central heating, Dutch children would leave their shoes by the fireplace

4. Gimme, As a shortie playin in the front yard of the crib I feel down and bumped my head

5. Hey your glass is empty, it’s a hell of a long way home

6. Que bonita su postenes?

7. Will I wake up some dream I made up

8. Got a black magic woman

9. There’s something there, patrolling the pachinko

10. She set your goldfish free and now she’s sighing

11. I don’t want a lot for Christmas, there’s just one thing I need

12. Move up side and let the man go through, let the man go through

13. The look of love, is in your eyes, a look your smile can’t disguise

14. You cannot quit me so quickly, there’s no hope in you for me.

15. All right, Come on, some folks say that smokin’ herb is a crime

16. There’s a nail in the door and there’s glass on the lawn

17. Everybody’s doin’ the fish yeah yeah yeah (you better)

18. Here’s to you you lords and lady preachers

19. In the end we shall achieve in time the thing they call divine and the stars will smile for me

20. Twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope for a destination.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

What songs do you listen to?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home