2/19/2007

Happy Birthday to the Presidents

Yay for the Presidents! Happy birthday to all of them. If I ever become president, and it is highly probable, I will insist that my friends and family buy me presents and make a cake on both President's Day and my actual birthday. But for now, it shall suffice as a wonderful reason not to go to work!

For all those interested I celebrated my Valentine's Day this past weekend. While Saturday was relatively ruined by a losing college basketball game (0ver which Captain Matty was devastated), the weekend wasn't a total loss. I did manage to see Breach, that real-life spy movie. It was good, emotionally complex and whatnot. And then I got my Valentine's present (a stunning and gorgeous ruby necklace) from my man. Sunday Matty and I made the best chocolate Valentine's day cupcakes ever then went out to eat at the fancy Blue Duck Tavern. We made ourselves chubby because after we split the Blue Duck's homemade apple pie we came home and ate those cupcakes.

I sent Matty home with a dozen cupcakes (I am gonna have a big fat boyfriend), sent four to his parents, and am bringin' four cupcakes to work for my officemate. But that leaves me four whole cupcakes for me! I am gonna eat one every day for the rest of this week. Now that I have fancy jewelry I can go head and get big and fat! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Well, if they can give a cake to both George Washington and Honest Abe (at the same time, no less), they can do it for you!

www.jamesburg.net/presidentsday2005.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home