2/10/2007

Big News!


As many of you know I have slacked quite the bit in terms of the blogging world. And once I was gone I felt like I needed a big ole' comeback so that you all forget and forgive my lapse. And a big comeback requires big news! After all, my sister is probably going to Italy for the summer and my brother got a big, fat, rich lawyer job. So I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks about what kind of news I could possibly have to compare to my darling siblings.
School?....same old, same old. Plus, it's not like I can talk about my patients.
Work?...eh, dull and bothersome.
Personal life?...my gal Katharine left me for the great white north. That is sad news, not the big, happy news that belongs on this blog. My lovely boyfriend, Captain Matty, may move to my neighborhood, ending our long-distance relationship...but that isn't news cause it hasn't happened yet.
But today, mere minutes ago, I found my big comeback news in this lovely picture. I am pleased to announce that this celebrity and I have the same thong. I can tell you that it came from Victoria's Secret and that it is sitting in my dresser drawer as I speak (or type). It is my fervent hope, however, that this one minor underclothing incident is and will be the only thing this woman and I ever have in common.

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like you're twins! =P

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

And don't go around thong-less like she tends to!

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I think I bought you that thong for christmas (yes, I buy my sister underwear for christmas, and racey underwear, too!)

Is this true? If so, I want a cut on what you are making from your new found fame :)

So excited you updated!

 
At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thong, tha-thong-thong-thong. Congrats. So psyched to read your blog. I was beginning to worry that you didn't exist other than in person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home