12/05/2006

I Am Smart!

I was up last night until 4 a.m. finishing my paper! Yay for lack of sleep and papers being due at noon today. So because my brain is on strike due to lack of sleep and I decided that there were other things I could do without a brain.
Simpson's Trivia Game!
That is what I can do with my half working brain.
I scored a 740 bitches (and by bitches I mean Sam & Emily).
So beat that!

*Postscript*
As Matty aptly pointed out the link didn't work, but I fixed that. It clicked it to make sure it works and then I had to play a round. I got 1040 this time! Y'all wish you were as great as me, admit it!

5 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on the link and there was not trivia quiz. Exactly how "tired and brain dead" were you when you took that test? And besides, if ther really was a Simpson test, I'd beat all your scores combined.

 
At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should probably proof read my posts for typos before posting. Especially when talking smack, huh?

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger K8 said...

Sorry! I really must have been brain dead! I fixed the link and checked it to make sure it was rightly fixed. I only bragged about my Simpson's knowledge, not my blogging knowledge!

 
At 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain dead or not, I found my way to the trivia game and found it lacking. There were a number of errors and misspellings, which makes me question its accuracy.

I shall try again and perhaps it will not anger me so that I might post a score.

 
At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and I got a 1220 on my first attempt. Je suis incroyable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home