4/04/2007

Worst Day Ever? NO! BEST!


I had thought that today was going to be crappy...but then I thought about it and it isn't.
First: A raging thunderstorm woke me up at 4 a.m. Initially I was annoyed but then I realized, I love thunderstorms! So yay!
Second: The snotty girl at the coffee place thought I was invisible and would not give me my cup and when she finally did the urn was empty of coffee! But then the French Vanilla came out full and happy!
Third: I wasn't very hungry for dinner so thought some cereal might hit the spot. So I opened the box of Lucky Charms my favorite Robyn in the world sent me to see me through finals last semester. I hadn't opened it yet and when I did I saw the strangest thing in the world! It was so bizarre that I had to call people and tell them. I opened the box and then I opened the plastic bag...and what did my wondering eyes behold? No Lucky, all Charm! There were no oat pieces at all! It was ALL MARSHMALLOWS!!! Initially I thought, Ew! But then I realized, it is all marshmallows! So yay!

5 Comments:

At 11:49 PM , Blogger Emily said...

okay, thats the coolest thing ever. ALL MARSHMELLOWS?!?!?!

Thats awesome and totally worth posting about

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Yay! Did you love the marshmallows? I promise I washed my hands lots of times... :)

 
At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you eat them all on the spot? Hearing of your bad day gone good put me in a more positive frame of mind...which is just what I needed because I've felt all negative and gloom and doom lately.

 
At 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a you're a lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, luck girl =)

Hey, look, 4 people who read your blog!

 
At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did Robyn rig the box? If not, I think you MUST have won a prize. Give General Mills a call and ask 'em.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home