4/03/2007

Kate Update (It Rhymes!)

I just had to share with you all (you all 2 people who look at my blog). This Alanis Morissette video is like a car wreck...I can't look away. And I can't decide whether it is just the most hilarious thing I have ever seen or if it is just weird weird weird. Either way she looks great.
I have been a busy gal! This weekend was full of stuffs, fun stuffs! I went with my lovely neighbor friend to see African drum music by women African drum music by women from Guinea. Twas very interesting and neat, made me wanna dance all around. One thing about those women, they were in no way body conscious and just seemed to be having the best time! I am so glad I know people who suggest such events. And then I woke up early early (go to work early!) on Sunday morning to walk with Kirsten all around the Tidal Basin to see the cherry blossoms. Twas fun! It was before 9 a.m. but there were still a large number of annoying tourists with their strollers the size of tanks. I was bitchy and walked through a bunch of photos (to be fair, I would give them a good 15 seconds to take the picture!). I am also gonna get tshirts made that say "Don't Climb on the Trees! Don't Pick the Flowers!".
School has been nutty! I had to interview for externships over the past couple weeks, even though the externships would be for the next academic year. It wasn't harrowing...but it was anxiety producing. I get to hear who wants me on Monday the 9th, they start calling at 9 a.m. I interviewed at four places: 1) my Holy Grail of clinical work, 2) the convenient & probably very good place, 3) the possibly good stepping stone for future work site, & 4) not right for me. I have my fingers crossed for the Holy Grail of course but who knows what I can get! Two of the places have murderers (but I won't say which) in their clientele! Excitement!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I think Mike and I are some of those people with a stroller the size of a tank. :-\ We have a big "travel system." Hopefully we're not annoying with it though. haha.

I also haven't heard about your externship interviews. How'd all that turn out??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home